Survival MD – Review
Survival MD is a first aid guide on steroids. This is one of those books with real world, practical information that you can use in many medical emergencies. There is nothing worse than seeing someone you love injured or in dire need of medical aid… and you don’t have a clue what to do.
This happens all the time on a daily basis because most people just don’t have the knowledge to administer immediate help to the person in need. It is a scary situation and the feeling of helplessness can be paralyzing.
Mr. Robert Grey experienced this first hand when Hurricane Katrina hit and he had no access to emergency care. Unfortunately for Robert, he didn’t have the knowledge to help the person in need and he lost his loved one.
Stricken with grief, Robert swore that he’d do whatever he could to educate as many people as he could so that he could prevent others from going through what he went through.
After much research and legwork, Robert came across Dr. Radu Scurtu, who was in Romania. Without access to modern medical facilities that is commonly found in the US and other developed countries, Dr. Radu was forced to come up with his own techniques that were basic yet extremely effective.
Realizing that Dr. Scurtu was practicing a form of first aid due to his lack of resources, Robert decided to collaborate with Dr. Scurtu, and together they published Survival MD.
This guide has taken the online world by storm and has sold so many copies that it has become an online bestseller. The strength of this guide lies in the fact that any layman can help someone in need during an emergency. You don’t need to study for years to be a doctor to apply the info in this guide.
Dr. Scurtu’s practical applications can be used to treat injured and affected patients during natural disasters or other tragedies. This will help the victim to hold on until they can receive professional help. Survival MD is all about giving someone a fighting chance to survive.
Let’s weigh the pros and cons of Survival MD.
The Good Points:
1) This is a detailed guide that weighs in at a whopping 206 pages and it covers a variety of problems that may occur. The guide comes in both digital and hard copy. Most online products of this nature only come in digital format. So, it’s great to see that you can get a physical copy of this guide.
You will learn about:
* Alternative Medicine
* Buying Medical Response Kits
* Climate Specific Diseases
* Common Illnesses in a Crisis
* Dental Preparedness
* Emergency Sanitation
* How to Survive Without Prescription
* Infectious Diseases
* List of Medications to Stockpile
* Medical Emergency Protocol
* Non-traumatic Illnesses
* Preparedness for Women: Sanitation and Hygiene
* Preparing for First Aid
* Prepper’s Medical Reading List
* Specific Disease Preparedness
* Understanding CPR
* What to Do When There Is No Doctor Around
* Why Prevention and Practice Make Sense
2) What makes Survival MD stand head and shoulders above any normal first aid guide is that this is tested and proven in the real world. It’s what Dr. Scurtu uses to treat actual people. He has been using the info in this guide for years to save lives. The info in this guide works. Period.
3) Survival MD will tell you what the 5 situations that lead to death are. Just understanding these causes will help you survive any crisis with much better odds.
4) You’ll be shown how to set up a first aid kit that will have all the items you need during an emergency. Of course, this is best done before any emergencies arise… and with the tips in this guide, you’ll know exactly what items to include in your first aid kit.
5) There are ample diagrams and illustrations to help you understand the information better. The language used is simple and straightforward so that anyone can easily understand it. What really matters is that you learn what’s in this guide thoroughly.
6) Survival MD has a full money-back guarantee. You can test it out for 60 days risk-free.
The Bad Points:
1) This is a large guide and you’ll need to digest it in bite sized chunks so that you do not get overwhelmed by the info. Slow and steady does this. It’s more important that you understand what you’re reading. Don’t skim through the guide superficially.
2) Despite all the info in Survival MD, some situations will require the expertise of a real doctor. This guide does not make you a doctor. It just arms you with the knowledge you need to take immediate remedial action that will give you or someone you know, a fighting chance of surviving till medical attention arrives.
Should You Get It?
The info in this guide is priceless and may mean the difference between life and death. Emergencies can occur at any time and being well-prepared and having the knowledge to deal with any exigency that may arise is a useful skill that everyone should have.
You’ll be one of those people who will not panic in times of trouble. Many people are complacent and assume that tragedies only happen to other people. The hard truth is that anyone is susceptible to bad situations.
Knowing the information in Survival MD just may save one of your friends or family member’s lives. Do not take things for granted. Learn what you need to and pass on the Survival MD guide to all those you think may need it.
This product may save your life. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by learning the techniques taught in Survival MD. You never know when an emergency will strike and this guide will give you all the skills you need to stay calm and handle the situation without panic.
Thorough preparation makes its own luck. Get this guide and start reading it today.
>>> Get “Survival MD” Now <<<